While the Left loves to accuse the Tea Party and Conservatives to be members of hate groups, the simple fact is, there are a lot of liberal hate groups. We could not let 2010 go into the books without presenting our top five liberal hate groups.
5. NAACP. The number five group has to be the NAACP. Earlier this year, the NAACP released a report called Tea Party Nationalism. The report, which was hilariously inaccurate, tried to claim the Tea Party was a racist group. The NAACP, and its members have repeatedly made claims such as calling the Tea Party the 21st Century version of the KKK. Shelia Jackson Lee, who is the NAACP resident hate monger, stated at the NAACP convention, “all of those who wore sheets a long time ago have taken them off and wear Tea Party clothing.” The NAACP has never repudiated her attacks or any of their other silly attacks. To the NAACP, anyone to the right of Karl Marx is a racist. The NAACP is the number five liberal hate group.
4. SEIU. Andrew Stern, the former President of the Service Employees International Union famously said, “We prefer to use the power of persuasion, but if that does not work, we will use the persuasion of power.” SEIU is a group that has not been shy in using violence against companies who refused their efforts to unionize and have not been shy about using violence against Tea Party members. In August 2009, SEIU thugs beat St. Louis Tea Party Member Kenneth Gladney. In March 2010, a major Tea Party event occurred in Searchlight Nevada. SEIU thugs came in and tried to cause violence against Americans exercising their First Amendment rights. The SEIU is Number 4 on our liberal hate group list.
3. ACLU. The ACLU can be called a hate group with a law license. A lot of law licenses. If you hate America, the ACLU loves you and if you love America, the ACLU hates you. They have sued to eliminate any reference to the Christian religion by schools or the government. They have no problem with Islamists. They have provided representation to terrorists at GITMO. Their litigation strategy has been to reveal as many American secrets as possible. ACLU chapters across the country have sent out letters to school boards this holiday season telling them what they can and cannot do in regard to school Christmas celebrations (who elected the ACLU?). And of course the ACLU is famous for its litigation. It has either sued and been awarded attorney’s fees or extorted settlements from small cities, counties and school boards afraid of being bankrupted by their obscene fees. The ACLU is the number three liberal hate group.
2. The Department of Homeland Security. DHS has become something of a joke. A bad joke. DHS will not enforce border security. It makes Americans go through a joke of a security system when they want to fly. It invades their privacy while not going after terrorists. And then of course, there is the infamous report where DHS ignored pressing issues like illegal immigration and Islamic terror to put out a report warning about terror from “right wing extremists.” The DHS Clown in Chief, Janet Napolitano borrowed a page from the Clinton administration to try and demonize conservatives with this idiotic report. The report was of course denounced by all concerned, but has never been repudiated. As late as September of this year, Tea Party activists were added to the Homeland Security list of terror threats. All of this is silly political posturing from the most corrupt regime in the history of this country. And for that, the Department of Homeland Security is our number two liberal hate group.
1. SPLC. Of course, we could not complete this list without the Southern Poverty Law Center. This group has made a cottage industry labeling any group to the right of Karl Marx a hate group. Since the start of the Tea Party movement almost two years ago, the SPLC, or as it is more accurately called, the Church of Morris Dees. Morris Dees is the founder of the SPLC. He has made a name for himself for calling out Klansmen and skinheads, but then turns around and lumps anyone who disagrees with his far left agenda in the same groupings at the Klan or neo-Nazis. Earlier this year, the SPLC released a report claiming “right wing extremists” were on the rise. Their definition of right wing extremists was anyone who was concerned about the economy, out of control spending, illegal immigration or the insane rise of liberal nut groups as someone akin to the Branch Dividians. More recently, the SPLC smeared as hate groups, respectable groups such as the Family Research Center, American Family Association, Concerned Women for America, Liberty Counsel and others as hate groups for opposing repeal of Don’t Ask Don’t Tell and Homosexual Marriage. That makes the SPLC our number one liberal hate group.