This is a Warning You Must Not Overlook


Saturday, March 30, 2013

The Politics of Food – This is a Warning You Must Not Overlook

A big chunk of most household budgets goes towards food. Although budgeting 15 to 20 percent of your expenditures towards food is acceptable, food spending for most Americans is closer to 13 percent of their overall expenditures. At-home food consumption accounts for almost 60 percent of all food spending, while Starbucks and the local cafe eat up the remaining 40 percent.
Total food expenditures for all food consumed in the U.S. was $1,240.4 billion in 2010, a 3.4-percent increase from $1,199.8 billion in 2009.
With ObamaCare now the law, it’s more important for our government to nationalize the U.S. food industry by literally allowing anyone to apply and receive food stamps. Once the vast majority of Americans are on government subsidized food the government will take over and control what you eat, how much you eat and where you get your food. And all under the guise of better health and lower health care costs. Can you say U.S.S.R. or do I have to explain that one to you also??? – N.P.Contompasis  



Nicholas Contompasis is a Founding Father of the American Tea Party and a Financial/Political Analyst/Writer.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s